Esteiro Business Solutions Limited (“Esteiro”, “we”, “our”, “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice explains how we use and protect the personal data you provide to us. It also explains your privacy rights and protections.
We have tried to keep this privacy notice simple without compromising on the information provided to you. We have therefore broken it down into the following sections:
- Important information & our details
- The data we collect about you
- How your personal data is collected
- How we use your personal data
- Disclosure of your personal data
- International Transfers
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Your Legal Rights
1. Important information & our details
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice gives you information about how we collect and process personal data you provide to us, including any data you provide via our website (https://www.gold-vision.com/) (our Site), when you register with us, use our software or our platform (Platform), receive services or when you provide us with your contact details through day to day business contact.
This privacy notice should be read together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide when we are collecting or processing personal data about you. This privacy notice supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
Our contact details and role
We are the data controller responsible for your personal data. Our full details are:
Name: Esteiro Business Solutions Limited
Company registration number: 04292582
Data protection registration number: Z617694X
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: Ryehills Park, Ryehills Road, West Haddon, Northamptonshire, NN6 7BX, UK
Telephone number: +44 (0)1788 511110
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights (see section 9 below), please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out above.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (www.ico.org.uk), which is the supervisory authority for UK data protection issues. However, we ask that you contact us in the first instance and give us the opportunity to address your concerns before you consider contacting the ICO.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current, so please let us know if your personal data changes at any time.
Our Site and/or our Platform may include links to third-party websites, vendor offerings or other applications, plug-ins and/or applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, you should read the privacy notice of any website you visit.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following kinds of personal data about you, which we have summarised into categories:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username, password or similar identifier
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, Social Media ID’s and telephone numbers
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or our platform
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
The above categories are used as defined terms elsewhere in this privacy notice, in particular section 4.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Our business offering is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Personal data required to perform a contract
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform our obligations under our contract with you. In that case, we may have to cancel a product or service. If we do, we will notify you.
3. How your personal data is collected
We use different methods to collect your personal data including:
- Directly from you. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data either face to face or by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website or platform;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- meet us at business or networking events;
- apply for employment: or
- give us some feedback
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
a) analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
b) advertising networks based inside the EU, such as SelectCRM and outside the EU such as Business Software
- Identity and Contact Data from network organisations based in the EU
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House based inside the EU
- Technical Data from the following parties:
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform our business contractual obligations to your business.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation